The Chalmers University of Technology is seeking a highly motivated individual with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability for the PhD Position in Systems and Languages for Cyber Security and Privacy. The positions are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The positions are offered at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Chalmers. The applicants must have sound verbal and written communication skills in English and a relevant master’s degree with an excellent track record to be eligible to be appointed to this position. The selected students will be entitled to receive 31,000 SEK per month for up to 5 years.
Worthy offer for students in Sweden.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university and a global institute of research that focuses dearly solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone. Chalmers allows its students to learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. 31st May 2022, will not be taken into account.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 31,000 SEK
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international as well as Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD position in Systems and Languages for Cyber Security and Privacy at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high-quality communication skills in English.
- The applicants must be empathetic, loyal, and have high ethical standards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application via the univeristyadmissions portal, in which they must mention ‘Ref 20220079’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis
- Evidence of written work: (links to) research papers and theses
- Links to software repositories with relevant projects
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree and a well-documented track record of research interests and achievements in cybersecurity and/or privacy.
- Language Requirement: The students must have sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
The selected candidates will be provided full-time employment at the Chalmers University of Technology for up to 5 years with a PhD salary of 31,000 SEK per month.