To enhance the lives of individuals by providing them the required financial assistance to pursue their dream degrees, the University of East Anglia has come up with the Norfolk Gardens Trust Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship award will be awarded to two students on the basis of their academic history and potential for further academic progress. Students who undertake a master’s degree study at the School of History at UEA will be deemed eligible to win this £1,500 scholarship.
Get an award amount of £1,500 for masters degree in the UK.
The University of East Anglia, established in 1963, is a public research university in Norwich, England ranked the 12th position by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia is an internationally renowned university and a premier research institution making a substantial impact on the global challenges facing society. The university is sheltered in that provides top-quality academic, social, and cultural facilities.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship application is 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Al nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a master’s degree programme in Norfolk garden or designed landscape history at the University of East Anglia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a study into an aspect of Norfolk garden or designed landscape history.
- The applicants must have accepted a place in any master’s taught programme at the School of History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal to apply to submit their completed admission applications scholarship application must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, and other documents required of international students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will typically be expected to hold a relevant master’s degree certification in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: 7.0
- PTE (Pearson): 76
The School of History at the University of East Anglia will offer the selected candidates an award amount of £1,500 towards the expense of pursuing a master’s degree programme.