Enthusiastic applicants are encouraged to apply for International PhD Studentship in the Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels offered by Brunel University London.
This is a three-year funded PhD scholarship available for UK, EU, and international candidates to pursue research degree coursework at the university for the session 2022/2023.
A worthy chance to get fund for study in the UK.
Brunel University London is a well-known university noted for its high-quality education and research. This university’s history may be dated back to 1966. It was named after Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a Victorian engineer. It has been doing amazing work and growing year after year since its inception.
Why Study at Brunel University London? Students who attend this university will benefit from excellent academic facilities as well as recognition for their innovative thinking. It also allows candidates to pursue quality education while maintaining their freedom of opinion in order to develop professional competence.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 May 2022
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,062
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree program in the field of Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, applicants will have or be expected to receive a minimum 2:1 or 1st class degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline. A Masters’s qualification is an advantage but not essential. Good knowledge and understanding of thermodynamics and combustion. Practical experience with the operation of internal combustion engines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being an admission, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Dr Rhona Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Up-to-date CV, a research statement of 500-1,000 words setting out your project ideas, and a copy of your English language qualification should be submitted. A one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience); a copy of your degree certificate(s) and transcript (s);
- Admission Requirements: A first or upper second-class master’s degree in related disciplines is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English language capability to IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all sections), if applicable
The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £18,062 plus payment of their full-time home tuition fees.