HEC Montréal is offering the Undergraduate Research Grants to students who wish to carry out a research internship in the field of quantitative and computational finance and business intelligence for the academic session 2022-2023.
These scholarships are intended to help students finance research projects and activities related to their field of study. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $5,000.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Canada.
HEC Montréal is a public Canadian business school located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal is the graduate business school of the Université de Montréal and is known as the first established school of management in Canada.
Why study at HEC Montréal? Canada’s largest bilingual business library. They provide a trading room with real-time financial data from Bloomberg and Reuters and highly efficient Career Management Service, available lifelong for alumni.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 29, 2022.
- University or Organization: HEC Montréal
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Research
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Research in BAA and Finance, Quantitative Methods offered by the HEC Montréal.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be ligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.3.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admitted to the undergraduate research program at the uiversity. After taking affirmation, you can apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: You must pass a language test at an English-language university with requirements for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
The HEC Montréal will cover a stipend of $5,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study and the internship supervisor must agree to pay a contribution of $1,000.