To encourage and support outstanding higher degree research students at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney, it has established the Faculty of Engineering Research Stipend Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
The university is offering this scholarship to not only domestic students but also international students that want to pursue a master’s research degree in engineering. The students must have applied and been admitted to be eligible to win this scholarship to receive stipend support.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
The University of Sydney, one of the best public research universities in Australia, is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities. The university is consistently present in the top 50 universities globally and strongly believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is internationally recognized to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability and ranks in the top 50 universities in the world. The university is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: The application process for this scholarship opportunity is currently ongoing. Interested students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a postgraduate research degree programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the Universit of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time enrolment in a PhD program or an unconditional offer of admission for full-time enrolment in a Master’s by Research program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the official online portal of the university and apply for admission. Engineering students applying for Admissions will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed or be expected to complete a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree certification for an accredited college or university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected by the University of Sydney will be provided a stipend at the University of Sydney’s RTP stipend rate for up to one year and three years for master’s or PhD studies.