The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is now attracting high calibre students with outstanding academic achievements to join its Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Scholarships.
This entrance scholarship is accessible for excellent international candidates who want to start an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
This excellent opportunity is made possible to support the higher education of students in Canada.
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology and has been ranked 1st in 50 research colleges in Canada. It focuses on being a leader in experiential education and a driver of local and regional economic growth.
Why choose Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology? The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology ensures that the students that pass out from there are placed in the best companies with their dream jobs. It encourages students to engage in and learns skills that will satisfy the employers and enhance the kind of knowledge they take along to the workplace.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is June 6, 2022.
- University or Organization: Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Awards: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must identify as international students.
- The students must be admitted in any academic program at the university for the upcoming year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, students must log in on the university portal and complete the application process. After that, they can apply separately for the scholarship through the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Transcripts in English of the previously attended academic courses
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendations from past employers/ Academic professionals/Counsellors
- Personal Statement
- Passport ID pages
- Financial statement or Sponsorship documents
- Admission Requirements: The students must submit ACT or SAT scores to get admitted in any undergraduate degree programs and GRE or GMAT scores for graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The successfully selected and accepted students will receive $2,000 towards their respective studies in the chosen field for the duration of the program.