Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK by applying for the International Student Master’s Scholarships offered by Robert Gordon University.
The programme aims to support applicants who want to take part in the master’s degree for the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship is merit-based and will be to the value of £4,000 reduced from the fees.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in the UK with the award amount of $4,000 per year.
Robert Gordon University provides industry-driven undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that lead to highly applicable certificates and degrees. It offers degrees ranging from BA/BSc to PhD in various fields. It is one of the city’s two universities, which provided adult and technical education throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth century. CDA collaborates with industry and authorities to discover and implement cost-cutting measures.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? RGU is dedicated to providing an accessible student environment for all students, including those who have been looked after at home, in residential care, foster care, kinship care, or estranged. It has A wide range of self-assessments and interactive quizzes designed to help you better understand your strengths, motivations, learning styles, and temperament.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30 October 2022.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study one of the selected courses at RGU
- Meet all of the conditions of their offer prior to the deadline
- Be a self-funded, international fee-paying student
- Submit an application form prior to the deadline
- Be willing to be an ambassador to future students of the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students will require applying for an applicable course. After that, applicants must complete the online application form for the funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for an undergraduate degree, then you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants, whose first language is not from a recognized English-speaking country, will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
Students will be benefited through the award of £4,000 that will be applied to cover their master’s course tuition fees.