Australian National University is pleased to announce its PhB Science Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The educational program is exclusively open to both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the award is to provide support to PhB Science students from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or to assist PhB Science students in relocation costs to support their moving to Canberra.
Wonderful opportunity for both domestic and international students.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It provided a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs.
Why study at Australian National University? ANU focuses on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world over. Here students will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty help candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 23, 2022.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Awards: $6,500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)-Science or the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)-Science/Bachelor of Science (Honours) ANU-NUS joint degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) – Science or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) / Bachelor of Science (Honours) at the Australian National University. Students who are not applying via ASA must submit their application and all supporting documentation to phb.science.enquiries-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic records, official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport, and statement addressing how they meet the eligibility criteria. For complete documentation requirements click here.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program offers a stipend of $6,500 paid in equal instalments in the first year of study to domestic and international students.