Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University College London is offering IMPACT Scholarships for overseas students in the UK.
All interested students wishing to study full-time, part-time, or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro-rata. The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme.
Get financial support for a masters study program at University College London in the UK.
The University College London (UCL) is a large public research university in London, England. In the list of Best Global Universities, University College London is rated 16th. UCL is a major multidisciplinary university around the globe.
Why choose to study at the University College London? This university offers students a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of a successful future. The university has been a major centre for science and education in the UK.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June 2022
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Award: £16,500 (full course fees)
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Prospective students to UCL online Master of Public Health who have experienced inequality
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, the experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- And have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a first or second-class bachelor’s degree from a UK university in an appropriate subject, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University College London will offer the selected students £16,500 (full course fees) to support the cost of study. The value of the bursary is £16,500. The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full-time or part-time of via modular-flexible. It will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.