The University of Victoria is searching for enterprising and inspirational students for its President’s Vietnam Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Through this application, the University of Victoria wants to give a chance to those Vietnam candidates who are facing financial difficulties in achieving their academic goals.
Amazing opportunity for students in Canada.
Founded in 1963, the University of Victoria is a public research university in Greater Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
Why study at the University of Victoria? While studying at this university, you’ll find an excellent academic environment, hands-on learning opportunities, and a drive to make an impact on the world around us.
Application Deadline: June 1
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Numbers of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible countries: Vietnam
- Eligible course or subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be admitted to the University of Victoria before being considered for an entrance scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission at the university website. After that, the candidate is eligible for the scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following documents when you apply:
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions you have attended (including UVic)
- A copy of your CV/resume
- Assessment reports
- GRE and GMAT
- Admission Requirement: The candidate must provide the followings:
- GPA in required courses: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-) with no mark lower than 3.0/9.0 (C+).
- GPA on most recent 12.0 units of course work: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-)
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following.
- CAEL score of 60 with no section less than 50.
- IELTS score of 6.0 with no component less than 5.5.
- TOEFL score of at least 79 on the iBT (internet-based test) with at least 17 on each section, or 550 on the PBT (paper-based test).
The University of Victoria will provide three awards to the selected students with a sum of $10,000 entering the first year of an undergraduate program.