Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the S.p.A. International Scholarships funded jointly by LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo. The scholarship program is awarded to Brazilian and Argentinian students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding supports brilliant students who want to commence a master’s degree program in the subject area of Management.
A fabulous chance for excellent students to get financial support in Italy.
LUISS Guido Carli is an independent university that evolved out of an earlier Roman institution. It offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science.
Why study at LUISS Guido Carli? LUISS is committed to enrolling outstanding students of talent and high potential who come from throughout Italy and the world.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Brazilian and Argentinian Students
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Brazil and Argentina.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the following points are taking into account:
- Hold or will hold by July 2022 a bachelor’s degree from a non-Italian university.
- Passing of at least six core exams during the bachelor’s degree program pertinent to the chosen master’s program.
- Age of the candidate.
- Professional experience.
- For more information candidates are advised to read The Rules of University Enrollment by Foreign Students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must submit an online application form by the relevant deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a certificate showing the studies completed to date (academic transcript updated to the time of the application) and associated grades (Grade Point Average), details of the lecturer chosen to furnish a letter of reference, other optional certification (for example, GMAT www.gmac.com, GRE ets.org), and a short motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Each of the admitted students will be awarded a scholarship covering tuition fees (except for some taxes payable by law) and all costs for accommodation and meals for their stay in Rome for the entire normal duration of the program (2 academic years).