Sheffield Hallam University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Events and Leisure Management Dean’s International Scholarships. The funding program is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award supports excellent students who want to commence a BSc (Hons) degree program in the field of Events and Leisure Management.
Awesome chance for international students.
Founded in 1843, Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK’s largest and most diverse universities that offer various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Why study at Sheffield Hallam University? The university is committed to providing students with a range of services including accommodation, disabled student support, international student support, and study and career guidance.
- For international applications, the deadline is 31 May 2022
- For Home applications, the deadline is 31 August 2022
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: BSc (Hons)
- Awards: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up).
- Be self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management at the Sheffield Hallam University. To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship, you need to email your given statement to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: You need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Business School is offering 15 Dean’s Scholarships of £6,000 each for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up) in September 2022.