Are you searching for the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom? If yes, you can apply for the History BA Undergraduate International Scholarship.
This educational award is open to support motivated and talented students commencing an undergraduate degree in the Department of History in September 2022.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for international students to get benefitted in the UK.
The University of York, also known as the University of Collegial Glass Science, was established in 1963. It now has over 30 departments and centres that cover a wide range of subjects.
Why study at the University of York? Students are challenged and extended in a welcoming atmosphere at this university through a variety of opportunities. The university has always prioritised providing students with the tools they need to make a difference in the world.lApplication Deadline: Applications will open on 18 August 2022
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Department of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in History offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are holding an offer to study for the BA in History (or a Combined degree that includes History) in the Department of History at the University of York for entry in September 2022.
- Your family has a Residual Household Income (RHI) of £42,875 or less (see ‘Terms and conditions below).
- You can demonstrate, via a written statement of up to 500 words, that the History BA Undergraduate Scholarship will enable you to fulfil your educational and professional ambitions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this application. Students will be automatically considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To get enrol for this programme you must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of York will provide an award of £3,000 to the interested international students in the UK.