Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, Heidelberg University is granting Robert and Christine Danziger Scholarships in Germany. The bursary is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of this funding opportunity is to support African students who are going to take part in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Heidelberg University is the oldest higher education institution and ranked #3 in Germany. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible. Don’t miss this wonderful funding opportunity.
Established in 1386, Heidelberg University is one of Europe’s leading academic institutions. It is Germany’s oldest university, with over 100-degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral levels.
Why would you like to study at Heidelberg University? This university education aids in the development of work skills, critical thinking, and a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Africa (primarily from Ghana or another country in West and Central Africa)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree at Heidelberg University in one of the following degree programmes:
- Political Science
- Geography with a focus on Geoinfomatics or Human Geography
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to complete the online application of the chosen course and enrol themselves in the university. Applicants are required to send the completed application form to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Signed application form
- Current performance records: First university diploma (original certificate) including the final grade as well as an official translation in German or English and if available, an official conversion of the diploma to the German grading system.
- Proof of application for a university place
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation: if you are applying for a Master’s degree programme in Geography, there need to be a reference to Geoinformatics or Human Geography
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Self-disclosure of revenue and expenditure (part of the application form)
- Evidence confirming the financial situation (payslip of the parents, own wage slips, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have to check all the international entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to meet the English language requirement of Heidelberg University.
Heidelberg University will provide the educational fund for students in the following manner:
- The amount of the scholarship for students is 900 € per month.
- The award period is generally two semesters. An extension is possible on request and if all requirements are met (academic performance, financial hardship, availability of funds) for a maximum period of 2 semesters.