Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the University of Malta is offering Postgraduate ISSI Scholarships. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
The programme is open to prospective students who are nationals of Small Island Developing States and want to apply for a postgraduate course. The aim of the programme is to provide the successful candidates with the capacity to understand better the economic, social, political, cultural, and environmental dynamics in islands and small states and strengthen their professional knowledge to achieve higher employability.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Malta.
The University of Malta is a higher education institution in Malta. Its mission is to serve the aspirations of the people of these islands through the provision of quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, the humanities, and other areas of knowledge as required for Malta’s economic, social and cultural development through the scholarships. It is listed as one of the top universities.
Why study at the University of Malta? The University of Malta carries out academic research and provides a vibrant higher education setting in the arts, sciences, and humanities as required for economic, social, and cultural development. It is committed to high standards of research and teaching. Every member of staff at UM plays an important role and contributes to an outstanding student experience.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Malta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: EUR 1,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malta
- Eligible Countries: Students who are nationals of Small Island Developing States are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be Small Island Developing States nationals eligible for Official Development Assistance.
- Students registered for the Master’s Programme will be expected to follow the online offer of the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at the University of Malta. Apart from the online application, interested candidates are to send a separate email addressed to the attention of the Director, International Office. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the A letter of motivation, including UM Application Number
- Three letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae (kindly include mobile number)
- Proof of nationality (eligible are applicants who are nationals of Small Island Developing States eligible for Official Development Assistance)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Certificate at the required level here.
The university will provide the EUR 1,000 grant for twelve months to cover costs for fieldwork against receipts.