Applications are being accepted for the PhD International Studentships in Rheology of PolyArylEtherKetones in Additive Manufacturing at the University of Exeter for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding scheme is open to all international as well as home country national students that want to pursue a PhD in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences of the University of Exeter.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for those applicants who wish to get PhD degree at University of Exeter in the UK.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom. The university’s aim is to use the power of education and research to create a future that is sustainable, healthy, and socially just.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter is a globally known institution that ranks among the best institutions in the world, combining world-class research with excellent teaching and student satisfaction.Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 13th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: National and international students, both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. Scholarship applications can be made during the admission application process itself. Students that meet the criteria of the studentship will be considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, and reasons for wishing to undertake the project.
- Names of two referees familiar with your academic work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
The students that win this studentship will be provided a cover of a stipend at the minimum Research Council rate, £16,062 per annum, research costs, and Home or International tuition fees by the University of Exeter for up to 3.5 years.