Applications are being accepted from talented students for the Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s International Awards offered by the Manchester Metropolitan University.
All international students who want to undertake any of the undergraduate and graduate programmes are eligible to apply. Students must hold high academic records.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Grab the wonderful opportunity and get financial assistance in the UK.
Manchester Metropolitan University is a public university listed among the best universities internationally in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings with a critical mission is to develop the students into highly employable, socially and environmentally responsible professionals.
Why study at Manchester Metropolitan University? At Manchester Metropolitan University, students become highly employable, responsible professionals by delivering excellent teaching and research through courses accredited by key industry bodies. The students have immense support from an expert teaching team made up of enthusiastic specialists committed to their education. It works closely with leaders in the industry to ensure the students get the practical, workplace-relevant skills and understanding they will need to take the next steps towards their future.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: £8000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme in MA Design Innovation, MA Sound Design, MA Games Art, MA Emergent Technologies, MA Documentary, MSc Digital Marketing Communications, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Sports Business Management & Policy, MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy, MSc Advanced Physiotherapy, BSc Physiotherapy, MSc Artificial Intelligence, MSc Cyber Security, MSc Data Science, MSc Sport and Exercise Science, BSc Cyber Security, BSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be self-funding students with a solid academic background.
- The students must be paying overseas fees.
- The students should have been offered a place on an eligible course starting in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply through UCAS and complete their application. The students must then fill the scholarship form and apply to avail the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Two Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Research proposal
- A valid passport copy
- Valid student Visa for the UK
- 500-word personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must fulfil entry requirements according to the course they apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide results of the following required English language proficiency tests and must have attained minimum scores:
- IELTS Academic – 0, with no component below 5.5 for Bachelor’s, and 6.5, with no component below 5.5 for MA or MSc.
- PTE – 61, with no less than 59 in any section for an undergraduate degree, and 65, with no less than 59 in any section for a postgraduate degree.
- TOEFL IBT – Overall score: 79
- The students can submit other preferred English language requirements
The successfully selected students will receive between £6,000 and £8000 for the first year of study at Manchester Metropolitan University.