The University of the West of England’s Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences has an amazing offer for worldwide students to apply for an excellent award program in the UK.The UWE Bristol sets up the Dean’s Scholarship p to attract distinguished international students to pursue a full-time MSc program at UWE Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity to get 100% tuition fees for master study in the UK.
The University of the West of England has always been the forefront to educate people and improve the life of the human. It is considered as one the largest higher education provider in South West England. It houses over 27,000 students, 4,000 of whom are international come from 140 countries.
Why study at the University of the West of England? UWE has been dedicated to delivering outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. As a part of this university, you can explore the top-class learning environment, inspiring campuses and vibrant student life. At the university, there are a variety of lucrative courses and programs that help students achieve their career goals.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: the University of the West of England, Bristol
- Department: Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
- Course Level: Full-time MSc
- Awards: 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master study in one of the following programs:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MRes Applied Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MRes Social Sciences
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Must be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc program
- Must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application portal will be made appeared to you only after you have been selected to study an MSc program at UWE Bristol in the 2022-23 academic year.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit official transcripts at the time of application and write a personal statement for the scholarship that must be written within no more 1,000 words and need to cover the 5 points which mentioned on the scholarship main page. Note: Before uploading via the welcome portal, the statement must clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc (International) Scholarship”.
- Admission Requirements: To study in one of the above programs, you must have the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: For an MSc program, proficiency in English can be demonstrated through IELTS 6.0 with no skill below 5.5.
All the scholarship winners will get an award in the form on 100% tuition fees that will help them pursue a master degree program at UWE Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.