Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Pathway to Knowledge Bursary at the University Canada West in Canada.
The bursary will be granted to students who wish to undertake a BCom or BA degree at University Canada West. International students, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for international students.
University Canada West is a private, for-profit university that functions to be relevant, accessible, and innovative, offering career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
Why study at University Canada West? University Canada West has highly career-based programs. It provides exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus. Students from more than 45 countries of the world contribute to the diversity and richness of the university. University Canada West is chasing higher education with a renowned focus on student experience to be a premium education provider.container.htmlApplication Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $2,784
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the Winter or Spring 2022 terms.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must enroll in the university through the university application portal. The international students and domestic students must fill their respective scholarship application forms and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a GPA of 2.33 or higher to receive an acceptance letter.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing section
- TOEFL IBT – 88 overall with a minimum of 20 in each section
- PTE – 61 overall with a minimum score of 60 in the writing section
- CAE – 70 overall with a minimum of 60 in each section
- Duolingo – Overall of 105
The university will provide the selected international students with a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree and domestic students a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of BCom or BA degree.