Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Fully-Funded PhD Studentships in Computer Science offered by the University of Surrey.The main purpose of this programme is to provide full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer to students from all around the world to study in the UK.
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. As a research-intensive higher education institution, it has been educating students since 1966. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and unique setting.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the greatest choice for you since it provides both a terrific learning environment and the resources you’ll need to achieve your long-term objectives. It will equip you with the tools and opportunities you’ll need to excel in your chosen field.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 16 May 2022.
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a BSc degree (with at least UK 2:1 honours, or equivalent) or an MSc degree with distinction in Computer Science or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at the time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The standard English language requirement is for a score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each individual category, in an IELTLS Academic test taken in the last 2 years. Equivalent qualifications are listed on our language requirements page.
The studentship programme will cover tuition fee in the following manner:
- UKRI stipend (£16,062 from October 2022) plus £3,000 per annum for full-time students; 50% of these amounts for part-time students.
- Tuition fees are also covered.
- £3,000, total, to support conference attendance and other relevant costs.