Do you want to explore the vibrant student life of La Trobe University but have no enough money to achieve your dream? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Early Bird Acceptance Grant provided by La Trobe University.The grant is open to international students wishing to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University. Through this funding scheme, students can gain an education at the university without facing any financial problem.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance for international students.
Located in the heart of Melbourne in Australia, La Trobe University is a fantastic university providing education to all students regardless of their background, nationality and financial condition. The university was established in 1964 and divided into six campuses and two colleges.
Why study at La Trobe University? It is the third-best university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. Becoming a part of this university will advantageous for you as here you can find world-class teaching, programs, a stunning campus environment, education, and career opportunities and much more.Application Deadline: The last date of the scholarship application is December 31, 2022
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Awards: 5% of the First year Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates must apply in any undergraduate or postgraduate program in a field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be eligible if you meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Must new international students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5 and 6 and Summer 1 (2022) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2022)
- Must be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
- Must all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit within the stated deadlines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates who have received an offer to study at the university will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another. Check out this link to get more information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, then you can prove your proficiency by having these certificates:
- IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL Paper-based: overall score of 550 with five or better in TWE (Test of Written English).
- TOEFL Internet-based (iBT): overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- La Trobe College Australia ELICOS (LTCA): completion of EFS level 6B with a minimum 60% overall and 60% in the final exam.
- La Trobe College Australia Foundation Studies (LTCA): completion of Foundation studies with 60% in English (Academic Communication).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE): overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): 169 with no less than 169 in any component.
All the deserving candidates will be offered 5% of the first-year tuition fees worth approx.