The University of Nottingham is offering the Commonwealth of Independent States Postgraduate Excellence Awards to high achieving international students as a chance to unlock their potential.Students from all over the world who want to apply for a master’s degree programme at the University of Nottingham are eligible.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
With a wonderful award amount, this scholarship will help you pursue a masters degree at the University of Nottingham.The University of Nottingham, a public research university, ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018 strives to improve the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The university faculty constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their undisturbed attention to each student. At the University of Nottingham, students are projected high-quality teaching. Student satisfaction attained with teaching and academic support is extremely high at Nottingham. Degrees from the University of Nottingham boost employability and kick start student careers.Application Deadline: The last date of the application deadline is 20 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and programme including MRes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be domiciled in one of the countries listed above.
- The students should be classed as overseas student for fee purposes.
- The students must hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol themselves in the university using the online application portal and completing the application process. Upon receiving the offer letter from the university, the students are required to apply for the scholarship through the scholarship section of the application page.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Admission Requirements: Students should hold above-average grades greater than 70% and 3.0 GPA to be admitted at the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS score of 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE score of 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT score to 79 to 100
- CAE score of 169 to 190
The University of Nottingham will provide the award amount of £2,000 for students to complete their studies in the UK.