Apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 and receive up to £10,000 to fund your studies for the academic year 2022-2023.The award will enable successful applicants to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education anywhere in the world.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The British Council-IELTS Award is worth from a minimum of £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 June 2022
- Course Level: Award is available to pursue the postgraduate and undergraduate programme.
- Awards: The British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course. The award applies only to courses in the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) and will be paid directly to the institution. If the tuition fees of the successful candidate are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated to support other runners-up.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany or Abroad
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Study Subject: Award is available to learn any of the courses offered
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the IELTS Award 2022 you must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2022
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany
- have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- be planning to enroll in the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organization by 31 July 2022.
- How to Apply: Take the IELTS test at a British Council authorized center in Germany and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany.
- Complete and submit the online application form by 14:00 (German time) on 30 June 2022.
- Check the IELTS official recognition list to find out if the educational organization of your choice accepts IELTS.
- English Language Requirements: The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates. They must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test.