Higher education opens up a world of new ideas and intellectual growth. Therefore, to make sure international students can afford their dream degree in Australia, Torrens University has established the Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.To apply for the scholarship, undergraduate students need to display a credit average from high school, and postgraduate students need to display a credit average in a previous degree.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for Asia & Greater China students to receive 20 percent of your total course tuition for study in the Australia.
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a wide variety of academic disciplines, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes.
Why study at Torrens University? Students will have access to a wide range of job opportunities at this university and learn the skills they need to carve out successful careers. Students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow at the university.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 May 2022
- University or Organization: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 20% off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Asia & Greater China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Business & Health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Scholarships are provided based on new international students’ passports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover 20 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates.