In collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Scholarships Campaign, Anglia Ruskin University is offering a scholarship to a student from China and Turkey.The scholarship is open for international students studying the postgraduate degree program at the university. The studentship will provide financial support for your tuition fee.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance to get a £10,000 award to fund education in the UK.
Anglia Ruskin University is considered one of the great places to gain an education. It was formed by William John Beamont in 1858, and renamed after John Ruskin in 2005. The university maintains four campuses located in Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough, and London.
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University? ARU has been helping students to achieve their potential and supporting them by providing a variety of opportunities such as scholarships, career guidance, counselling and internships. Its education and research are known for being innovative, inclusive and entrepreneurial.Application Deadline: The last date of this grant is 12 June 2022
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught course
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China (two places), and Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, Indonesia and Malaysia (one place per country).
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Master study courses in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a passport holder from China, Thailand or Turkey
- Must have applied, and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a full-time postgraduate taught course
- Must be starting a course in September 2022
- Must be studying on the campuses in Cambridge or Chelmsford
GREAT Scholarship application form – Turkey
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are required to take admission to the master’s degree at Anglia Ruskin University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form.
- GREAT Scholarship application form – China
- GREAT Scholarship application form – Turkey
- Supporting Documents: You are required to mention the 500-word supporting statement in your application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are not English speaker, then you can prove your ability by achieving TOEFL with 88; 17 writing & listening, 18 reading, 20 speaking, IELTS with 6.5, 5.5 in each component and PTE with 61; 51 in all parts.
Anglia Ruskin University will award a £10,000 award to one winning candidates. There are three awards available, and the grant will be ducted from the tuition fees in the first year of study.