If you wish to become a mobile application developer, then you can apply for the Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program offered by the Alliance Recruitment Agency.The scholarship aims to provide financial aid for dazzling students to acquire undergraduate education in this booming field.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students.
Alliance Recruitment Agency is a well-established company providing placement services on an international level. It works as a bridge between qualified mobile app developers and the companies requiring placement services.
Why would you like to apply for this scholarship? If you want to gain an education in the field of mobile application development but can’t do so due to financial circumstances, then this is the right opportunity for you. To win this, all you have to do is use your application development skills and design a mobile app.Application Deadline: The last date of sending your application would be 15th May of every year.
- University or Organization: Alliance Recruitment Agency
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Awards: USD5000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia, USA or Canada
- The award can be taken in Australia, USA, Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, USA or Canada, can apply for this scheme.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to students who are pursuing or planning to work toward undergraduate or postgraduate courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B. Sc., M.Sc., or MS in IT.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please have a look at the following requirements:
- You should be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
- You must have enrolled or planning to get registered at an accredited college or university within Australia, USA or Canada as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in this program, you need to create an excellent mobile app (iOS or Android) which can be helpful to the community or society as a whole. The details of the app must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirement varies from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirement differs from one university to another. However, you can prove your English language ability through IELTS and TOELS, which are accepted by most of the universities.
All the winners will get the financial support of USD5000. You can use this amount to cover your college tuition fees.