Are you an international student applying to study in the UK? Aston University is pleased to offer the Vice-Chancellors International Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023.
The program is open for International students from any country outside of the EU to study a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters at Aston.
Aston University furnishes a personal and professional development scope together with many external partners. Students from more than 120 countries choose to study at Aston University.
Why study at Aston University? AU is indulged in providing a range of award programs to help in a lower-tuition and living costs for the most talented and diligent students.
- Round 1: midnight UK time on Monday 28th February 2022
- Round 2: midnight UK time on Thursday 31st March
- Round 3: midnight UK time on Saturday 30th April 2022
- Round 4: midnight UK time on Tuesday 31st May 2022
- Round 5: midnight UK time on Thursday 30th June 2022
- Final round: midnight Uk time on Sunday 31st July 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Grant is valid for all foundation and postgraduate programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine) of study commencing in the academic year 2022/2023.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for his opportunity you must take admission in any degree program at the university. After being a student or commencing in the academic year 2022/2023, you are eligible to apply this award online.
- Supporting Documents: English certificate, School/college reference, Predicted grades, Evidence of commitment and motivation via the personal statement, Extenuating circumstances, Past performance: eg GCSE grades, and Interview performance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above for all programmes. In addition, applicants will be expected to present a first-class or upper second-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Aston University will provide £8,000 to help with your tuition fees.
- Applicants who are classed as home or EU for tuition fee purposes should consult http://www.aston.ac.uk/scholarships/ for details of available awards.