The University of Queensland has partnered with Supervisor Dr. Wen Hua to enable high-potential applicants to access higher education by offering the PhD Scholarships in Large-Scale Text Analysis. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.The educational award assists outstanding students who want to commence, postgraduate research at the University of Queensland. The scholarship winners will be awarded an annual stipend worth $28,854.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international applicants in the Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked 47th globally in the World University Ranking. UQ’s core purpose is to deliver for the public good through excellence in education, research, and engagement with our communities and partners: local, national, and global.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages progressive ideas that benefit the world. It is committed to shaping the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation and is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 19 May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Domestic or International are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in Computer science and IT, Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Study in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project or master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the university’s online portal and complete the application process. After that, To be considered for this scholarship, please email the following documents to Wen Hua (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have provided a Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript/s
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
- IELTS – 6.5
The university will provide an amount of $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), a Living stipend, and tuition fees for 3.5 years, with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.