Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the International PhD Studentships in Assessment of Renewable Energy Systems. The City University of London is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.The educational programme aims to provide financial support to both domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Awesome chance for international students to complete PhD studies in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1894, City University London is a world-renowned institution that offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as certificates and diplomas. It includes an online career network with over 2,000 previous students who support current students with practical advice.
Why would you like to study at the City, University of London? For students, the university provides a professional, high-quality career and information service. They can gain work experience that will be useful in their future careers.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15th May 2022.
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full coverage of tuition fees plus stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree program in Assessment of Renewable Energy Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate should ideally have either an MSc or an MEng degree (or equivalent or higher) in any engineering discipline.
- Candidates with BEng degrees in Engineering or MA/BSc/BA degrees in Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Economy, or similar disciplines with a strong interest in climate change research and environmental modelling are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should possess a passion for climate change research, should have sound mathematical education, and some experience with data analysis. Knowledge of electrical engineering, programming, or chemical engineering processes would be a plus.
- A candidate who demonstrates exceptional aptitude in one or more of these areas (as evidenced, for instance, through strong academic credentials or research papers in reputable, peer-reviewed journals/conferences) may be accorded preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the City, University of London. After that, candidates are encouraged to email initial informal enquiries to Dr Veselin Rakocevic.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include supporting documents such as Copies of Degree Certificates and Transcripts, Official work e-mail addresses, Proof of English Language proficiency, and a Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The City University of London will provide full coverage of tuition fees (Home and Overseas) and an annual tax-free stipend of £12,000.