Do you want to study in Denmark? If yes, then don’t miss the opportunity to apply for theInternational PhD Fellowships in Innovation Management in Hosptial Systems offered by the University of CopenhagenThis fellowship is open to applications for all international and domestic students that have a relevant master’s degree and pursue a PhD degree programme in the Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for worldwide students in Denmark.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public academic university located in Copenhagen, Denmark. It provides nearly 200 academic programmes in health sciences, humanities, law, and biological sciences, among other subjects.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at the University of Copenhagen, students will get solid professional chances, great academic ability, and advanced skills for a successful future. Students at the institution have the opportunity to do research that broadens their perspectives and contributes to the advancement of the globe.Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 30 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Food and Resource Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Innovation Management in Hosptial Systems
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g., innovation studies, organization studies, anthropology, public health, public administration, design studies, or entrepreneurship studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE if any, other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any), and 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary currently at a minimum of DKK 330,817 (approx. €44,108), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,761). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.