Study high-quality and innovative programmes at the Oregon State University with the help of its International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship is exclusively offered to students participating in an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program offered at the Oregon State University. Entering first-year students that have scored a total of 30 or higher on the IB exam are eligible to win this annual $3,000 scholarship for up to 4 years of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Through this funding scheme, you can fund your diploma studies at Oregon State University.
0 (0 votes)
Oregon State University is a public land-grant research university ranked as one of the top public universities in Corvallis. The mission of Oregon State is to stay committed to teaching, research, outreach, and engagement. Oregon State University is recognized to produce skilled graduates who are critical thinkers.
Why choose to study at Oregon State University? Oregon State University is a comprehensive university that promotes economic, social, cultural, and environmental progress for the people of Oregon, the nation, and the world. It maintains consistent excellence in academics, particularly in three signature areas – the science of sustainable earth ecosystems, health and wellness, and economic prosperity and social progress.https://965f7f34ced06d0593e5d0ce95fc786c.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlApplication Deadline: Applications for the summer semester ends on 20th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Oregon State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program at the Oregon State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new freshmen at Oregon State University.
- The applicants must have scored 30 or higher on the IB exam and completed the IB Diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission via the university application portal. All eligible students will b considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide high school grades and other necessary academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The Oregon State University will award the selected students a sum of $3,000 annually which will be renewable for up to 3 additional years (up to $12,000 over four years).