Complete your undergraduate studies in Malaysia with the help of the HWUM 10th Anniversary Global Citizenship Scholarships at Heriot-Watt University.The educational awards are available for students pursuing both foundation and undergraduate studies at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Geat choice to study in Malaysia with a 50% tuition fee offer.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is a public research university. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, masters and other research programs.
Why would you like to study at Heriot-Watt University? Students will be able to study in a variety of environments, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study. They can develop your profession by gaining new skills and talents, strengthening your trust, and learning more about themselves at university.lApplication Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 6 May 2022
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Non-Malaysian citizens only.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are the right one for this scholarship if you:
- This scholarship is open to international students who have recently completed secondary or high school or pre-university qualifications.
- This scholarship is open to international students who have not and are not currently enrolled at Heriot-Watt University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship separately as you will be considered after successfully being enrolled in an undergraduate program at this university.
- Supporting Documents: All entrants must provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A copy of the passport
- Personal Statement (not more than 500 words) on:
- Why do you wish to undertake the selected programme?
- How do you envisage this qualification will contribute to the development of your career in the future?
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Submit a video on “If I were selected for this scholarship………..”
- The length of your video should be 2 minutes maximum.
- You may also include any video clips or photographs or any footage in your video. Where applicable, please ensure that you have obtained consent and approval for the content in your video.
- Your video should be uploaded as a private but shareable YouTube link.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet the minimum entry requirement for HWUM Undergraduate Programme.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your program.
Heriot-Watt University will provide 50% discount on tuition fees for high achieving students.