Aiming to support and promote the importance of international students on campus, the University of Surrey has launched the GREAT Scholarships. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.The GREAT Scholarship is open to students from China, Nigeria, and Brunei and is awarded as a £10,000 fee waiver to the successful candidate.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966, and some other institutions followed recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. It provides exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower students for personal and professional success.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career. They’re proud to have a superb record for graduate employability. Ninety-three percent of 2017 graduates were in work or further education six months after they graduated, as revealed by the Higher Education Statistics Agency. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework, which is a testament to its passion for inspiring its students and preparing them for a bright future.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from China, Nigeria, and Brunei
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Environmental Strategy MSc, Corporate Environmental Management, Sustainable Development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of China, Nigeria, or Brunei.
- Hold an offer from the University of Surrey for a full-time, postgraduate-taught programme starting in October 2022.
- Be self-funded.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university
- Be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate course.
- Be active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have certificates and transcripts, a CV, two references, passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Applying to the university, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: To benefit fully from the University of Surrey, you will need a good English language standard. The score or level of the English language varies according to the courses.
- IELTS Indicator
- Duolingo English Test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition.
The selected postgraduate students will be provided with an award amount of £10,000 for their degree.