Earning a PhD degree helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining the importance of the study, Swansea University is granting the Fully-Funded CISM PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering in the UK. The studentship is open for the academic session 2022/2023.The main purpose of this programme is to support UK, EU, or international students who want to undertake a PhD degree at Swansea University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for students to get £15,609 in the United Kingdom.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive university with an excellent academic environment and reputation. There are around 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Students are given the support they need to transform their ideas and goals into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from outstanding people who will challenge and inspire them throughout their studies. Swansea students are resilient to global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 6 May 2022
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering and Centre for Integrative Semiconductor Materials
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in theUnited Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Dielectrics, Semiconductors, Electronics, Optoelectronics offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or preferably a Master’s at Merit (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, or Chemistry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission to the PhD at Swansea University. After that, they can complete your application online for this award, and please email email@example.com, where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement.’
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have met the IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for three years.