The Monash University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for the Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarships. The grant is awarded to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.The funding program supports high caliber students who want to commence a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer for both domestic and international students.
0 (0 votes)
Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia has ranked among Australia’s leading universities in Engineering and Technology. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers an enriching and supportive environment for international students. It also provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests.Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the award, applicants must maintain a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average in Semester One to receive payment in Semester Two.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or honours coursework at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Monash University will offer a scholarship of $10,000 for one year only to domestic and international students who enter into the Bachelor’s degree program.