Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Plymouth is offering International Fully-funded PhD Studentships in the School of Psychology.This is a three-year PhD scholarship available to all eligible students commencing October 2022 at the University of Plymouth in the UK.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a golden chance to fund your education in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Plymouth University is a public university with its main campus in Plymouth, England, although it also maintains campuses and linked institutions around the South West of England.
Why would you like to study at the University of Plymouth? Plymouth University is often regarded as one of the greatest universities in the UK. It has supported outside-the-classroom instruction. Because of its international renown for marine and maritime education and research, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Award.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 22 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects:PhD degree in the School of Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should have a first-class honours degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university, and then they can be eligible to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Mandatory documents to upload when you apply:
- A research proposal (note that for some project-based studentship applications, this is not required).
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates and transcripts for master’s or bachelor’s degrees, plus any relevant professional qualifications).
- Evidence of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- CV or résumé.
- Proof of financial sponsorship, if applicable.
- A copy of the information page of your passport (and any UK visa previously held) for international candidates.
- You will be required to submit a research proposal (1000 words) with your application.?Your research proposal should contain a short review of relevant literature, research questions/hypotheses, an overview of methods, and a time plan (all included in the word count; max. 1000 words).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to show evidence of your English language ability. Here’s the full list of English language tests they accept.
The University of Plymouth will provide studentship including full home tuition fees plus a stipend of £16,062 per annum (2022/23 rate). The studentship will only fully fund those applicants who are eligible for home fees with relevant qualifications. Applicants normally required to cover international fees will have to cover the difference between the Home and the international tuition fee rates (approximately £12,670 per annum, 2022/23 rate).