If you strive for excellence but don’t have enough funds to enhance your knowledge and skills while pursuing higher education, you must check out the Federal Aid for Graduate International Students established by the Ross School of BusinesThis funding opportunity is exclusively offered to international students that are on F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, and G-series visas and has enrolled in a graduate programme offered at the Ross School of Business. The students will be provided financial aid to support their study costs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for applicants to complete their studies in the USA.
0 (0 votes)
Ranked among the best business schools in the world by The Economist, Financial Times, QS World University Rankings, U.S. News & World Report, and Bloomberg Businessweek, The Stephen M. Ross School of Business is the business school of the University of Michigan.
Why choose to study at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business? Ross School of Business is committed to building a better world through business. Through its powerful ideas, purpose-driven leaders, and positive impact, it empowers business leaders to make a positive difference in the world.Application Deadline: The applications process is ongoing. Students must observe any course-specific application deadline there may be.
- University or Organization: University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Department: Ross School of Business
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes offered at the Ross School of Business of UMich can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students with F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, and G-series visas.
- The applicants must identify as qualified non-citizens of the US and meet the necessary requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to log in to the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- program-specific references
- updates resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution by the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT
The successfully selected international graduate candidates will be provided financial aid towards the cost of education incurred by them at the Ross School of Business.