Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the Entrance Scholarships for African Students in English at the University of Ottawa. The study award is available for the academic year 2022-2023.The educational award is available for African international candidates who wish to take part in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Ottawa is one of the most helpful universities for students who wish to succeed and gain knowledge in their chosen subject of study. It also provides courses and study-based master’s degrees, doctorate programs, and graduate diplomas.
Why study at the University of Ottawa? The university provides about 450 graduate and undergraduate programs. Students will get an education here in both English and French. It also enables its students to obtain practical experience and top-quality learning. You’ll find opportunities for growth, achievement, and reward here, which will help you, reach your full potential.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 April 2022
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $12,000 to $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from African countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in faculties of Engineering, Science, or Social Sciences. offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an International Students
- All students eligible for this scholarship will automatically receive it upon enrolment. It will be applied directly to their tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous schools’ academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high-school certificate from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Ottawa, they can take your English, French, or both courses. The choice is yours! You will need to demonstrate that you are sufficiently fluent in the language you choose to study.
The University of Ottawa will contribute to their education and reduces their tuition fees by $12,000 to $20,000, depending on the program.