Want to work with partners in the biological sciences to unravel the mysteries of life? You must check out the EMBL-HZI Posztdoctoral Fellowships programme offered at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory and Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research for the academic year 2022-2023.The EMBL-HZI Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme is a competitive merit-based fellowship programme. The selected postdoctoral research fellows will be awarded salary funding for two years to carry out research projects. The winning candidates will also have other additional benefits.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get financial assistance to complete postdoctoral fellowship in Germany.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1974, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is a powerhouse of biological expertise. The laboratory’s mission is to promote molecular biology research in Europe, train young scientists, and develop new technologies.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory powers world-class research through tools, data, and facilities by organizing science courses, workshops, and conferences. EMBL’s diverse research programme pushes the limits of biological knowledge. The institute extensively invests in people and developing the scientists of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: The application period will end on 15th July 2022.
- University or Organization: European Molecular Biology Laboratory and Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship
offered at either European Molecular Biology Laboratory or Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed a PhD.
- The applicants must provide all required documents for the application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit the supporting documents in a PDF via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this scholarship. All completed applications received will be considered equally.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter specifying the title of your project.
- A project description
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of reference
- A letter of support by the primary host
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a PhD at the recruitment date (start date of the fellowship).
- Language Requirement: The students are required to comply with the language requirements of institutes.
The selected postdoctoral research fellows will be granted a salary for up to 2 years of study and an introductory lab. They will also have access to state-of-the-art core facilities.