Enhance your skills and knowledge with the help of Agriculture, Forestry, and Food Science Fellowships. The programme is organized by the Association of Commonwealth Universities for the academic session 2022/2023.The main purpose of this programme is to support aspirants who want to undertake a fellowships programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a golden chance to fund your education in the UK.
1 (1 vote)
The Association of Commonwealth Universities was established in 1913 and has over 500 member institutions in over 50 countries across the Commonwealth. The ACU is the world’s oldest international network of universities. Its mission is to promote and support excellence in higher education for individuals and societies throughout the Commonwealth and beyond.
Why study at the Association of Commonwealth Universities? The ACU administers scholarships, provides academic research and leadership on issues in the sector, and promotes inter-university cooperation and the sharing of good practices, helping universities serve their communities.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 10 May at 15:00 UTC
- University or Organization: The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Domestic
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for fellowship positions in Agriculture, Forestry, and Food Science at ACU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Summaries the work you plan to carry out during the Fellowship and how the collaboration will benefit the project. Explain why you have chosen to collaborate with your partner institution for the project rather than any other.
- Describe the projected impact of the Fellowship work.
- Explain how you expect the Fellowship to benefit your professional development.
- List the planned outputs of the Fellowship.
- Submit a time plan of the work, which must cover a minimum of six months between September 2022 and August 2023.
- List the costs associated with the Fellowship. These include staff time, consumables, internet access and data, equipment, research data management, travel costs, impact and engagement, and open access.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the MyACU account; please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Successful applicants will be required to:
- Submit two reports: one at the end of the Fellowship and one a year later.
- Submit a case study profile of your experience
- Submit a letter or email of support from your head of department at your home institution.
- Submit a letter or email of support from the collaborator at your partner institution.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary academic requirements at ACU.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities will provide the education funds for applicants.