Are you looking for scholarships to fund your education in Germany? If so, apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships programme and complete your higher study.With good grace, this program is designed for international students who have the aspiration of pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s studies in Germany.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a valuable opportunity to study in Germany with financial support.
3.5 (4 votes)
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation was established in 1925 in Germany. It is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany.
Why should apply for this program? This educational program is giving you an opportunity to complete your studies at any institution in Germany. In which there are good facilities and guides for supporting in building a shining future.Application Deadline: Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines that are detailed here.
- University or Organization: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Awards: 861 EUR per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Language: English and German
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at any institution or university in Germany.
- Admissible Criteria: Those applicants who have social and political involvement and also have a commitment to the values of social democracy are desirable. The candidate must have outstanding school or academic merit.
- Admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany
- Sufficient knowledge of German, even if the courses are held in English.
How to Apply
See the instructions below to make your application-
- First Step- You must have to enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an institution in Germany.
- Second Step- This move will take you to the award application. For this, candidates are required to complete the online application form for the fund and answer some questions about their professional and family background.
- Third Step- If you are eligible for the grant, and then you will be asked to send two expert reports from university teachers as well as information about your previous education and your socio-political commitment through email.
- Fourth Step- Shortlisted applicants will be called for two interviews and selected by the selection committee.
- Information sheet for applications for basic funding with the Appraisals of senior teachers or vocational school teachers, Opinions of university teachers, and Expert opinion of the supervisor of your dissertation as well as another expert opinion from a second university teacher need to be submitted.
- Language Requirement: Generally English language is a must for any course but in this case, sufficient knowledge of German means a ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4 or a ‘Certificate C 1’ by a Goethe Institute.
Foreign applicants will receive a monthly base amount of 861 EUR per month. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR.