Brock University has an exciting opportunity for students intending to work towards their master’s and doctoral degrees in Chemistry. It has organized the Vandenhoff Glassblowing Graduate Entrance Scholarships in Chemistry for international students in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to outstanding international students that have enrolled themselves for admission in a chemistry graduate programme at Brock University. The scholarship is valued at $1,105 and will be awarded to students that have attained at least 80% overall admission average at the entrance.
Brock University is a public research university in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, that is ranked 1306th among the Best Global Universities. The university strives to provide programs that enhance the growing reputation for excellence in teaching, research, creativity, and innovation at Brock.
Why should you study at Brock University? Brock University is a dynamic, comprehensive university that makes a positive difference in the lives of individuals and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in learning, teaching, research, scholarship, and creativity across disciplines. It is recognized to flourish through the scholarly, creative, and professional achievements of the students, faculty, and staff.
Application Deadline: The application process is open.
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $1,105
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a graduate programme in Chemistry at the Faculty of Mathematics and Science at Brock University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time international graduate students entering a chemistry graduate programme at Brock University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can for admitted via Brock University’s application portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts of all the previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have completed an Honours Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Chemistry or a cognate discipline such as Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- CAEL CE – 60
- PTE Academic – 60
- CanTEST – 4.5
The selected graduate international students will be awarded a scholarship award of $1,105 towards pursuing their master’s in chemistry at Brock University.