Education helps people improve their knowledge, abilities, and personalities. Keeping in mind the value of education, Torrens University is pleased to offer the Americas & European Health Scholarships for international students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is available to Latin American and Europe students wishing to study in Australia for their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. Winners will receive the 15% of the total tuition fees.
Torrens University is a private university in Australia with Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane campuses. It is Australia’s third private university and is part of the Laureate International Universities network.
Why study at Torrens University? Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and develop their skills to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 May 2022
- University or Organization: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 15% of total tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin America & Europe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees will be awarded in International students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- Scholarships are provided based on new international students’ passports
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission through the university portal or The Common Application for the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Torrens University Australia will provide 15 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates.