The learning space is constantly changing and evolving and it gets financially difficult to keep up, therefore, to address the lack of funds faced by international students that want to pursue their master’s studies in New Zealand, Lincoln University has come up with the 180-Credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students are exclusively offered this scholarship towards the education cost of any Master of Business or Master of Science programme of choice among the eligible programme. Applicants must have a GPA of at least a B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to be eligible to win this scholarship award worth up to NZ$10,000.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university was founded in 1878 and currently ranks 1018th in Best Global Universities and 372nd in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University’s vision is to be a globally-ranked, top-five land-based university, unlocking the power of the land to enhance lives and grow the future. Lincoln is a globally ranked university in Aotearoa New Zealand’s spectacular South Island. It is a close-knit community supported by a committed team of academics, lecturers, researchers, care providers, and acknowledged wellbeing experts.
Application Deadline: The applications are now accepted. However, students must adhere to programme specific deadlines.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: NZ$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing, Master of Business – Finance, Master of Fintech and Investment Management, Master of Professional Accounting (CPA) Master of Management in Agribusiness, Master of Management in Agricultural Systems, Master of Sports and Recreation Management, Master of Tourism Management, Master of Science in Food Innovation, Master of Environment Policy and Management, Master of Wine and Viticulture, Master of Applied Computing, or the Master of Pest Management programme can be applied for at the Lincoln University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants musthave a GPA of at least B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must utilize the university’s application portal to apply for admission. No separate application is required. Lincoln will assess and offer the scholarship automatically to qualifying international students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A birth certificate or passport
- Academic transcripts for all tertiary education qualifications
- A Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc are accepted.
Winning international students will be awarded a scholarship of NZ$7,000 or NZ$10,000 by Lincoln University towards the overall cost of their study in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programmes.