The University of Dundee in the United Kingdom is welcoming outstanding students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship programme is open to students from EU countries who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme. The scholars will receive a £5,000 per year of study – up to a maximum value of £25,000.
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a Scottish public research university located in Dundee. It is one among the top 300 universities in the world and one of the top 40 in the United Kingdom. The university aims to improve people’s lives locally and worldwide by creating, sharing, and applying knowledge.
Why study at the University of Dundee? Students at the University of Dundee benefit from exceptional instruction in all of their degrees and courses. In addition to the exceptional teaching faculty, students have access to world-class amenities such as a state-of-the-art library, substantial IT facilities, and campus Wi-Fi. In the top university league tables, their instruction is ranked highly.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 June 2022
- University or Organization: The University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Anatomy, Forensic Anthropology, Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging, Business Accountancy, Economics, Finance, International Business, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computing, Applied Computing, Data Science, Data Engineering, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography, Environmental Science, History, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A full time, Undergraduate course, excluding any courses in the School of Medicine or the School of Dentistry
- A full-time, 180 credit postgraduate taught course over one year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time postgraduate course, you may be eligible for the award in both years.
- Be domiciled in an EU country.
- Have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission for the Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. There is no separate application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All our courses are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have the language skills you need to take part in class discussions, understand lectures, and succeed in your assignments.
The University of Dundee will provide the amount of £5,000 per year of study up to a maximum value of £25,000 to EU applicants.