Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting applications for the Transform Together Scholarship for courses starting in September 2022.
The program is open exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2022. The Awards will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is the 11th largest university in the UK with 708 courses. SHU has 30 research centres and it is divided into four faculties: as STA, SSH, HWB, and SBS.
Why study at Sheffield Hallam University? At SHU, all their courses have work experience opportunities embedded in each year of study. 94% of their students are in work or further study 6 months after graduating.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com
The SHU will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you will have to successfully complete each year of the study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 31, 2022