The University of Bristol is inviting applicants for the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries for the academic session 2022-2023.
There are six awards open to the applicants who have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate degree at the University of Bristol.
Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates through research and through their cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
Why study at Bristol University? BU faculty prepare the students with the new knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is June 13, 2022
You can apply for a Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, the applicants must need to admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. You can submit an application for the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To get considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this program, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
- Six bursaries worth £2,000 each.
- The awards can be used towards living costs.