Law students have a lucky chance to apply for funding. The Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce the Norman Palmer Partial Scholarship.
The program is open for the high achieving candidates from the UK to pursue the full-time study of LLM in the field of Art, Business and Law at the university.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It has a strategic partnership with the University of Warwick, including research collaboration, history, and computer science undergraduates.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? The university gives the Law students an opportunity to be taught by and network with some of the world’s top legal minds. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is May 3, 2022
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: LLM
- Award: 1/3 off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK citizens
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Art, Business and Law. Click here for available courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Must have an offer of study on the full-time on the Art, Business and Law LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time Art, Business and Law LLM Program. If you have applied for it elsewhere and are successful in receiving such amount you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere, we will withdraw your application. Diploma courses offered by the Institute of Art & Law (if any).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, you must have to receive an offer of study on the Art, Business and Law LLM program at the university. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply online for the Norman Palmer 2022 Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have the grades A*AA at A-level. Excludes general studies and critical thinking. IB International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 36 points overall, including 6, 6, and 6 from three Higher Level subjects.
- Language Requirement: You will need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of our application assessment process.
This bursary will cover the partial cost of tuition only in the form of a fee waiver; it will not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees.