Enhance your skills and knowledge with the help of International PhD Scholarships in China’s Role in Transnational Economic Governance. This programme is organized by the University of New South Wales.
The scholarship opportunity is open to both Australian and international applicants commencing in the PhD degree programme at the university.
The University of New South Wales is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Within the University, there are nine faculties that offer bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales has a global reputation for producing world-class research and education. It welcomes international students and prepares them to be tomorrow’s leaders. At UNSW, students are taught in small groups, making teachers and students freely available to one another.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake research in detecting groundwater dynamics from space at the Water Research Centre (WRC) at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students currently enrolled in or holding an offer to commence a full-time PhD in the UNSW Faculty of Law & Justice in 2022 may apply, provided that, by the application deadline, they shall have been enrolled for no longer than twelve months and they are not already holding or have been offered a scholarship for study at UNSW.
- The Scholarship is for study on a full-time basis only, unless there are exceptional personal or medical circumstances that would require a study on a part-time basis for all or part of the PhD program. This Scholarship is not open to students already enrolled in a PhD program elsewhere.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply to UNSW through its online portal or the UAC portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should attach copies of ALL academic transcripts, relevant publications, a CV, a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and outlining interest in transnational economic governance, and a 3-5 page research proposal.
- Details for two academic or professional referees must be provided (referees will be contacted only if an applicant is being considered for shortlisting).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a relevant qualification, preferably in civil and environmental engineering, geospatial engineering, hydrology, or other Earth science-related background.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of South Wales will provide the selected PhD candidates a sum of $30,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years to conduct their research study.