The College of Social Sciences is offering two Deans’ Awards for academically excellent students at the University of Glasgow. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This bursary aims to support students from Malaysia, India, Pakistan, South Africa, and Italy who are wishing to study an undergraduate programme within the College’s programme portfolio.
The University of Glasgow is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world. A range of undergraduate, master’s, and other research programmes are available to students.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? The university’s aim is to bring together amazing individuals and establish a world-class learning and research environment, allowing faculty and students to discover and share knowledge that can transform the world.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 April 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow
- Department: College of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Malaysia, India, Pakistan, South Africa, and Italy.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme within the College’s programme portfolio. Accountancy & Finance[BAcc], Business & Management[BSc/MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)], Business Economics[MA(SocSci)], Central & East European Studies[MA/MA(SocSci)], Classics (Classical Civilisation),[MA/MA(SocSci)], Common Law[LLB], Common Law (graduate entry)[LLB], Community Development[BA], Economic & Social History[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)], Economics[BAcc/BSc/MA/MA(SocSci)], Environmental Science & Sustainability (Dumfries Campus)[BSc], Finance[BFin], Health & Social Sector Leadership (Dumfries Campus)[MA], International Relations[MA(SocSci)], Politics[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)] ,Quantitative Methods[MA(SocSci)], Scots Law[LLB], Scots Law (graduate entry)[LLB], Social & Public Policy[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)]
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be classed as International students for fee purposes and hold an offer of a place in an undergraduate program for 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, the candidates who take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. They will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for these scholarships, the applicants need to submit all the documents given on the admission form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an offer to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at the University of Glasgow, UK.
The University of Glasgow will provide a tuition fee discount of £10,000 per year of study for the academic session 2022/2023.